We have created the below step by step guide to make joining the MKCA family as easy as possible!
- Check the timetable for suitable classes http://mkca.co.uk/class-timetable/
- Fill in the recreational contact details form: https://my.coacha.app/member_signup/A1J6IJ1CBO and make sure changes to your information are updated when applicable.
- Set up a direct debit. The first payment taken will cover what is due for the remainder of the month you joined and then a Direct Debit will be actioned for the 1st of each month (this may be different if the 1st falls on a weekend). Please follow this link GO CARDLESS LINK. We are so confident that our classes are the best available locally, that if after your first session you decide the class is not right for you, we will cancel the Direct Debit and refund any class fee payments that have been made.
- Book your session. As soon as soon as we have received confirmation that the Direct Debit has been set up, you will be able to book your first session. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange this.
- Purchase compulsory training kit – You can buy our most recent training kit via the MKCA Store. There are a few options available to choose from, with a budget to suit your individual needs. Kit must be ordered by the second session. There is a limited amount of kit orders for crop tops, shorts, leggings and tank tops, as these are ordered from abroad and have a minimum order quantity. Delivery is approximately 6 weeks after the order deadline date. If you are wanting to order additional kit which is not in stock on our shop, please make sure you look out for the order deadlines and stick to them. Dates of kit orders will be posted in the shop when they are confirmed. Kits will be distributed in class as soon as they arrive. Take a look at our Annual Membership guide to help with sizing and package options.
- Follow us on our social pages! Keep updated with all things MKCA by following our Instagram and Facebook pages!
- Purchase some white indoor only trainers suitable for training. Ideally they would have flat bottoms and are not too bulky.
- Put all the training dates in your diary. We run classes in term times only.
- Make a note of events, showcase and presentation evenings as every MKCA member is invited to attend.